We are very happy to welcome you again and to make sure your visit is as safe as possible we have taken several measures:
– First and foremost: Stay home if you have any symptoms. The Dutch government specifies the following symptoms: nasal cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing and a fever.
– Listen to the instructions of our employees. They know how to make your visit as safe as possible.
– Your are expected at Live Escape 5 minutes before the game starts, so we can start the game right away. Make sure you leave as soon as possible after the game ends. In that way we can make sure you don’t run into other groups.
– Our employees will always keep a 1,5 meter distance from you.
– We adjusted the starting times of the games so there is enough time to clean the rooms in between groups. When you play a game, the room will always be clean.
– We made sure you can disinfect your hands when you enter our building. This is mandatory.
– If you want to, there are enough facemasks and gloves available for you.
– You can choose to pay online or pay by card on location. If you want to pay by card, only one person is allowed to pay.
– Please use our toilet as little as possible.
– Unfortunately our bar is closed and we do not serve drinks before or after the game.
Of course, the general Dutch measures also apply at Live Escape:
– Always keep a 1,5 meter distance between each other
– Avoid touching your face as much as possible
– Sneeze or cough in your elbow.